RSLinxs Gateway Issue

veratronic

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a reliable way of using two computers (same RSView32 application, +1000 tags) for a process in a CompactLogix Ethernet Processor. When I tried to use OPC server for both clients, RSView lost a lot of data for both computers. I decided to use RSLinxs' Gateway feature in one computer (server), and this helped with refresh rate for tags, but now I can't modify tags on the client computer, just view... do you guys know how can I enable "modify tags" feature for both computers without losing data on the refresh rate???

I'll appreciate your help!

Similar Topics

I have a new 64bit W7 machine, I was trying to test my cables to make sure that they will all work and run direct off W7 (not XP Mode) I...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Has any of you tried to change the IP Gateway of the PLC (of course, essentially of the ENBT card), while in a redundant configuration...
Replies
Views
We are trying to poll data coming from a PLC for remote monitoring we have the IP address of the PLC and the default port number and the path is...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am trying to use a Prosoft AN-X4 to improve the communications for a new panelview plus 7. This is going from a SLC-500 through DH+ to a...
Replies
Views
I have been looking to this and thought I'd ask for input from others before I take it in a wrong direction. The guy who used to set these up...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom