GE PAC RX3i

infineum

I just sat through the GEFanuc PAC productivity seminar. Beyond the marketing job, the system seems to have a lot of features and capability. It has all of the capability of a ControlLogix plus more. The software environment is very good also. Does anybody have any field experience with these systems?

I have used RX3i and RX7i as replacements for 90-30 and 90-70 systems. Systems have been running online for almost a year now with no problems. Did have a small issue with scan times. PAC systems ran 10x faster and some routines needed tweaking. I have found Machine Edition very powerful, but some of the advanced features required a little digging.

Similar Topics

Hello all, First time poster, long time viewer of these forums. Could not find my solution on here. We have had issues with a Comm Fail on an...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am not a programmer, but I can do some simple programming. So now I want the time to be recorded every time a pump turns on. I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have experience with AB, recently I have been assigned with a job using GE Controls and I am getting familiar with it, I have a program...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've recently decide to try using a prosoft gate to bridge handshakes between two of our processors. Reason being is one is profinet and...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts, I am new to the GE Fanuc systems, I need some guidance in communication between RX3i PAC system (CPU CRU 320)and Versamax CPUE05...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom