Unknown Omron item

hfenwickusa

I have a device that's connected to an Omron CPM1A. It has CIS01 or C1S01 stamped on it. I think it is a communications module of some sort. Does anyone know what it is?

I would double check that number as a search on the Omron website does not reveal it maybe your electrical parts list for that machine will have better details.the only number I could find thats close is CIF01 which is an expansion RS 232 module

Last edited:
It probably is a CIF01 which is a com port device. It takes the periphal port connector on the CPU and gives you a DB9 port for easy connection to an HMI or serial cable for programming.

Similar Topics

I'm working on a Omron C1000H that has a RS232 card C500-LK203 mounted to it. When I try to connect using SYSWIN it allows me to connect but says...
Replies
Views
I'm sure this question has been posted a thousand times on here but for me it was even funnier when I got to ask Rockwell / AB directly. My...
Replies
Views
Hi Siemens Experts, I am hoping someone can shed some light on my issue. I have uploaded the code from a S7-300 (317-2PN/DP) using Step 7...
Replies
Views
We are in the process of installing a new DC drive to replace a 1373 series Speedpak drive. There are 8 leads coming out of the motor -- Two for...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have an issue where RSLinx classic can see a PLC just fine. But when I use FactoryTalk Linx Browser to browse to the same PLC it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom