EZTouch Panel

AGENTTINFOIL

I am Looking for some suggestions on buying some software to assist me in building some nice graphic illustrations for some touch panels. This is my first touch panel project and I want it to look nice and be useful as well to the application. I have heard of some software out there to assist in this, but I am not sure what I am looking for.

Most of the panels will take GIF or JPG. Standard VGA (640x480) or 800x600. Draw your graphics with any drawing package, then import them into the panel.
Download trial packages of panel software to experiment with this.

Similar Topics

I am a student doing a school project. I am trying to network two DL 05DR PLC together with an EZTouch panel (EZ-T 10C-F). I have connected the 2...
Replies
Views
Wizards, I am trying to flash this little HMI and have a usb to serial converter from automation direct, the blue one. I setup the com port and...
Replies
Views
Good Evening Everyone, I am having a problem with establishing communication with an EZtouch HMI. What I am attempting is to communicate with...
Replies
Views
I made a few changes to an EZTouch HMI and can successfully transfer the program and it functions properly. My issue is, if I cycle the power to...
Replies
Views
My company is working toward standardizing HMI panels. EZTouch is the brand that has been chosen to go to. (I was not part of the debate on which...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom