downloads

Download to what???

Sorry to say, your question/statement was not clear at all.

Edit: Are you mentioning about the files you download from this site. It depends if you down load

1. - .RSS file - you need RSLogix 500 software to open it
2. - .RSP file - you need RSLogix 5 software to open it
3. - .CXP file - you need CX-Programmer software to open it
5. - .......... the list goes on

Last edited:
Yes it is correct for any downloads on this site that I find well it wont work for me and need to mention that I am using XP professional and do not think it realy makes a difference but I know that I am missing something here!!!

Last edited:
The plcs.net simulator files can be run directly from the simulator on the site. The others require some external program from th specific plc brand manufacturer.

As Chavak said... depends on which files you're downloading. Let me know precisely which one(s) you're talking about.

Enjoy,