Mitsubishi Q02, index registers

G
Hi.
I'm need some help... There is description of my problem:
I'm trying to set outputs from Y300 to Y310 using Z0 as Index.

MOVP K5
Z0
SET Y300Z0

This code must set output Y305, but it doesn't. When I'm using the same code for communication with module QJ71C24 (SET Y8Z0...) all is fine. What i'm doing wrong ? Maybe syntax Y300Z0...?

Working with GX IEC Developer ver.4

Zanas

Zanas,
Not sure why your having the problem, it works for me. Did you check for a double coil.
Tim

qc24.jpg

Tim,
you are right - it's working. I have solved the problem with functions ZPUSH and ZPOP.
Thanks for help.

Zanas

Similar Topics

Hey guys! I´ve been asked to install a SRAM-card in said CPU. But since i´ve not had any training in Mitsubishi CPU´s, i´m a bit confused on how...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm now working with PLC CPU Mitsubishi..CPU spec is Q02(H) CPU.. In this system there have networking Net-H (QJ71LP21-25) and master...
Replies
Views
hi all, i'm new here. thank god i found this forum. i've been stuck with my university project for days, it's this, i've been assigned to do a...
Replies
Views
We have a Q02 PLC which is meant to have 28K Steps of program memory, we have seven progams with the following step sizes; Program 1 3076 steps...
Replies
Views
I need to store some setpoint values in a Mitsubishi Q02 PLC that don't get lost after a power loss. I've been told I need to use the 'ZR'...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom