Electrical definitions

AGENTTINFOIL

Hey, any of you guys know what UHM is?

This is an 11th grade shop class question" Home work for my brother inlaw" It's got me stumped:confused:

Last edited:
How about OHM ? The U is not that far from the O on the keyboard. If it was written then a quickly written O could easily be mistaken for a U

Acronym finder didn't come up with anything. An 11th grade shop class isn't likely to use a lot of obscure terminology, so I'm leaning toward Simon's guess. Either a typo or the scanner in the office copier failed to pick up the top of the letter O.

Otherwise it could be "the most common answer when the teacher asks an 11th grade shop student a question".

My Howard Sams 1977 (4th edition) Handbook of Electronic Tables & Formulas (Pg 57) has nothing between Torrs and Varas

Must be OHM - that's WATT I think too.

Rod

SimonGoldsworthy said:
How about OHM ? The U is not that far from the O on the keyboard. If it was written then a quickly written O could easily be mistaken for a U

I already considered OHM as well, but that question was also there just before the UHM. I told him it has to be some kind of typo. Thanks for all your input guy's, I really appreciate it.(y)

Alien females (that is, alien on the planetary level) know what it means. They use it often in their personal ads... as in NO UHMs, or, UHMs need not respond!

whatever you do don't use the urban dictionary to search for "rectally intellegent" because you won't find it. (did however find some funny and possibly useful adjectives..