Insufficient memory in PLC5/25 processor

mulderm

Hello,

When I will download a RSLogix5 program in a PLC5/25 processor
I get the message: Download failed! Insufficient memory in processor.
It´s a 1785-LT2 A firmware rev: L processor module.
Is there a solution for this or is the memory for this processor to low and can´t download to this?

mulderm

Hi mulderm.

Open the project offline, verify it, and then open the controller properties. You can then check the used memory and the free memory.
That will tell you if the program can fit on the CPU.
If it is OK so far, then the problem may be that individual program files are bigger than the free memory in the CPU.
I think that you can get past this by clearing the program on the CPU before downloading the new program.