mashing stuff

goxx

our cardboard compactor has been acting erratically, we don't know if it's the analog module or one of the sensors. anybody know the best way to test a microfused stainless steel isolated pressure transducer? it's a msp-300/340.

What makes you think it's the pressure transducer?

I take it the transducer is fitted into the hydraulic circuit looking for back-pressure on the ram piston(s) circuit. What does the analogue signal control?

Has the transducer manufacturer got a website?

sorry, been off a week. we were able to see erratic readings from one of the transducers, we replaced it, and it is doing ok now. thanks a bunch ms. foxx!

Similar Topics

OK I'm an old school PLC geek. I like to learn but I also like to spend time with the family. Is there a reason to learn the arduino, raspberry...
Replies
Views
anyone in need of some schneider atv31's 208V 3 phase 1/2 hp drives? magelis touch screen modbus hub phoenix ethernet switch LMC20 motion plc et al?
Replies
Views
I have been reading manuals and beginner stuff. Ours is Mitsubishi like how do you know how far to space it all out how would you know when to...
Replies
Views
So far so good, Almost done with this migration stuff Someone please help me on this one: ERROR IS: ''Bit and LSBit triggered alarms that used...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends! Please, Could some one just feed me with this info, How many users are allowed in Factory Talk View ME Version9 Permanent (Concurrent)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom