1747-M11 Write Protected

504bloke

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi

Any one know of a quick method of making this eeprom reusable again, i have one thats been write protected?

Looking at AB's website i can send it back to them for $175 or if i get a 1747-M15 i can plug into a PROM burner to erase the chip.

I dont have an M15 or Prom burner (used a Prom burner at college a few times but that was years ago!).

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi Im after some pointers please. Im suspecting I have a faulty EEPROM 1747-M11. Error Description 'Indexed address outside of entire data file...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know a quick way to clear a 1747-M11 EEPROM module? We've got one at the plant that either has a corrupt program in it or the chip...
Replies
Views
What will get backed by this device. For instance, will the end-user be able to replace a faulty CPU and just switch the mem. and power the...
Replies
Views
We are in the process of upgrading a controls system. The existing system is a SLC500 with some IO cards and a 1747-SDN module communicating to a...
Replies
Views
se me desprendieron los cables del cable usb quiero soldarlos pero no se como van los cables si alquien me pudiera proporcionar una foto o como...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom