PV600 download to pc

Habu

Hello All

Thanks to everyone for the help on my last question.

Now I have a new one!

(Project background) My company has bought a portable boiler that has not run in five years! It has two PV600’s and two SLC’s (5/05 & 5/04) We have a hard copy of the SLC’s files and I was able to download both files from the SLC’s and save them. I would like to backup and save the PV files also! The Flash cards have been removed from the PV (Lost or Stolen) that contained a FONT file (Cyrillic I am guessing) ERROR 1109 FONT error = 12. If anyone can point me in the direction of a Cyrillic font file that may work that would be great! I hope that with the file the system will go into run mode and we can start loop checking! I have ordered two flash cards and they should be on site in a few weeks.

Terminal Info
Boot V01.06

Firmware V04.00

Hardware HWCFG KP PO 232 SS6.0

File Name Buzachi

Font File Russnew

89044 Bites used

156651 Bites Free

I have RSLinks and RSView Studio ME and I can see the PV 600 in my Explorer window but when I try to go online (Lack of a better word) to find the file RS Studio wants to find the file on my PC first rather than looking for a file in the PV and giving me a choice. This is the first time I have ever had to deal with a PanleView process. I have gone through the book but I hope I am just missing something! I am believe I can back them up with the flash card but I sure would like to use the RS software.

PS: As you can guess we are not in Kansas J, I am 6 hours from “A” town and 3 days form the real world so any help is GREATLEY Appreciated!!!!!

Thanks in advance!

Are you looking at a PV or a PVPlus. Rsview studio will not work with a Standard Panelview. You will need panelbuilder 32 software.Marc

Hi guys, I'm experiencing the same error on a Panelview 1000 I just got back from Rockwell after experiencing "the Error 60" problem. Does anyone know how I can work around this error please?
Thanks.

Never Mind, problem solved, external fonts should be disabled to prevent application searching for a memeory card.