Machine Builders

We want to add a test station,(fixturing,programming,safeties,wiring,etc...), that will check height of 5 screws and a switch setting clearance perameter.

We are in the midwest, but have customers in the SE. We'd be interested in looking at your application if you can't find someone local.

Is this an addtion to a machine or a stand alone station? What kind of part?

L.S
Have you found someone to build this test stand for you?
We are located in upstate SC. alexco.com
PM me if you are interseted in our company.
Thanks
Lynn

Our company is located in Nashville Tennessee. We are a group of engineers that workedfor one of the largest custom industrial machine builders in the south. The members of this company average about 25 years of experience in industrial controls. We do work all over the US but mostly in the SouthEast. If you are interested let me know.

Mr. Stewart:
We have been designing & building custom plant machinery in Little Rock since 1980. Would appreciate the opportunity to look at your application.