S:1/5 enabled (Micrologix 1000)

bioplc

here i am again with another problem...

I am making some changes to this program (previously existing), which is used to lift a drum and dispense the medicine into the filler. pretty simple program, uses high speed counter to monitor the position of the lift. everything is working as it supposed to

except that Status bit S:1/5 (forces enabled) is enabled...i am not able to disable it in Run mode, program mode ...nothing seems to work !!!!!

check the screen shots attached.

PS: i also verified in the program whether S:1/5 is enabled as part of the logic....it is not.

never came across something like. Need help

Thanks

That is the way it looks by default. I don't think forces are allowed in the 1000.

Hope that helps,
Bob

"I don't think forces are allowed in the 1000"

then S:1/5 should be disabled instead of enabled right...

this is the first time i am working on Micrologix..correct me if i am wrong.

Forces are always enabled in the ML1K. You get no choice in the matter. I think forces are permanently enabled in all Micrologix family PLCs.

I avoid ML1K whenever I can - if I need a micro-brick I use the ML1100 or ML1200 - the cost difference is very marginal but you get a huge bump in functionality - although forces are still enabled.