RSView32 Serial ASCII to Inview Display

dyates

Hi All,
We are installing an alarm page on our RSView 32 to monitor the status of alarm bits in the SLC 5/03 OS300 plc. We have an Inview display that we want to use on a panel board to diplay these same alarms. We need to know how to use the Inview Active X interface provided by RSView to send the characters representing the alarms to the display. The comm port settings, etc. for the Active X object is not a problem yet. We need to know the programming required to trigger the messages to the Inview and where the message characters are stored in the Active X interface.
Thanks in Advance,
Don

Similar Topics

Hi was wondering if you could help. We have a machine controlled by a Allen Bradley SLC 500 connected serially to a RSView32 V6.3 Scada system (on...
Replies
Views
Hi I have an RSView32 program which was writing data to some remote screen using the PCs serial ports. It was done in VBA using using a Windows...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I urgently have to re-install the RSView32 Works onto the laptop. but i have lost the CD with the serial number. However I know the...
Replies
Views
I'm importing an RSView32 project into FTView SE. I'm using Legacy Tag Database Conversion on a virtual machine with Windows XP, I did the first...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I have a rsview32 application, when I try to run it it loads upto 80% system settings and the crashes saying Rsview32 Project...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom