capture HSC

vidi0816

I was reading High-Speed Counter (HSC) Input with CPM2B-Transistor 32 I/O with PRV and INI command. My problem is, i do not know how to capture that, my application need to capture sum of pulses per second from reading HSC input. The input pulse was digitaly.

Please give me some sample code for this situation,ASAP!
AND
Please give me the sites link which i can found free Omron Sample Code, for learning much...!

THx...

Regards,

Adi P.Nugroho
Student-Indonesia

Similar Topics

Hi All I have a very simple logic with some light sensors and RFID reader, which are providing start and stop events for capturing some short...
Replies
Views
Working on a project using MQTT and an Automation Direct Click Plus. Have the bidirectional communication pretty much figured out. One of the...
Replies
Views
Is there anyway to replay the capture file from a PC to simulate traffic on a network. This would be to allow testing of some sensors and check if...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Let's say we have a nice real (analog) value that has already been scaled with an SCP in Studio5000. Is there a slick method to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to capture a value from variable A (e.g Temperature) when certain conditions are met and write this value to another variable B...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom