data errors

quebmaint

I'm using a micrologix1500,touch panel 550,and a aic card. The plc was in a previous application that is no longer being used and we want to use it for something else. But when I go to create a pic it changes my workstation name and the panel view say (615 data errors on the link) can anyone help.

Did you redefine your tags? if they were looking for node 1 a slc and now node 1 is a micro then you need to change your tags

Post your program and someone can tell you whats wrong

EDIT: are you geting these errors when you validate?

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi all, I'm trying to use the Data Preserve Tool for Logix5k (CompactLogix controller) but I keep getting comms errors and I'm not sure why. I've...
Replies
Views
We are working on a machine that has a Yaskawa controller (MP2300siec) and servos. We were provided a copy of the source code and went ahead...
Replies
Views
Dear Friends, Whenever am opening some project in siemens am getting a popup the program contains errors in internal data structure. can anyone...
Replies
Views
Searched the forums , but didn't see anything remotely similiar so here goes: I've got a 2 node DeviceNet setup. One is the 1771-SDN on the PLC5...
Replies
Views
I have a rslogix 5/02 controller that keeps faulting on a major error s:6 550 rack data error. Each time it allows you to reset the error so I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom