SCADA and CJ1M

Intelyseeker

Hello everyone,
I am unable to get Citect SCADA to communicate with the OMRON CJ1M,i suppose have to use FINS gateway, but FINS gateway is giving a timeout error when it tries to connect to PLC. Is there any common way by which can get CITECT to work with OMRON CJ1M?? Am running the Citect Demo version.

Thank you.

Similar Topics

Hi, We have project to monitor machine details in Zenon SCADA. For this we need to establish communication between Omron CJ1m-CPU11 and CPU12...
Replies
Views
Hi, We are trying to connect a SCADA-package to an Omron CJ1M CPU over ethernet (FINS Ethernet). There is some kind of connection between the...
Replies
Views
Is there anyone that can help me with getting and OMRON CJ1M PLC to communicate with Citect SCADA system using serial port? I am very new to this...
Replies
Views
Has anyone ever seen where you have a tag reading from the plc in scada. In this instance it's just a PEC, I set it up on one scada terminal and...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have experience with PLC to Excel etc...just starting on using intouch scada screens. I have an Excel sheet that uses mainly...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom