panelview 550

quebmaint

Hi everyone, gotta question. I have a project with a panel view 550 w/functionkeys and numeric pad. I would like to list some inputs and be able scroll through them then toggle the bit for maintenance troubleshooting aids. Is it possible if so how do I do it. thanks

Simple

Write your inputs directly to binarys in your plc code then use a "control list indicator" i think.
The data in here will be your inputs. Although your inputs will not come on on your input cards the effect will be correct in your code providing that all your inputs are referred to as the binaries you have created. Hope this helps

Similar Topics

Hi all, Im having trouble transferring a program from one panelview 550 to an new one. I can insert a flash card into the old panelview and upload...
Replies
Views
Client has multiple spare Panelview 550 (2711-T5A10 L1 PV550 Touch Devicenet)...
Replies
Views
need instruction on how to download an existing program to the PV. I am very new to PLC's they came with the job so now sink or swim don't want to...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon I have a panelview 2711-k5a2 ser B Rev-C frn 1.07. Can this be up graded to Rev J frn 4.10-4.XX? Thanks
Replies
Views
Panelview 2711-K5A8. Customer has 6 of these in service connected to SLC 504’s. One has a bad backlight and I need a solution to replace it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom