ab plc5-20 analog question

seniorgse1

hello all,
i'm new to the site... could anyone tell me where to look to find out more information on the 3 operating modes for file operations & instructions> 1.all mode 2.incremental mode 3. numeric mode? thanks,

I thinks this is what you are asking?

Look at the PLC5 instruction set reference at the FSC command. Or, in RSLogix help for the same instruction. All mode means the whole operation will happen at once each time the instruction is true. Incremental mode means the instruction will operate on one item per scan, and numerical mode means you specify how many items to process per scan...

Similar Topics

Hi: I recently tried connecting 2 new single-ended 4-20mA analog inputs to an existing 1771-IFE. The IFE is in a RIO chassis. The values coming...
Replies
Views
I've got a 4-20ma pressure transducer connected to an analog card on an AB PLC5. Under the setup for the card, I have to set a raw minimum and...
Replies
Views
In our PLC5 processor we have the last analog value being overwritten on a couple of cards. The values from the next card down are being...
Replies
Views
My goal is to get an analog signal from a SLC-500 remote rack back to a PLC-5 main rack. Is this possible? If so, I may need some help. I've set...
Replies
Views
I know there have been a couple different posts on this subject but I was still unable to get the final information needed. In my facility we...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom