Changing File Type

cornellpd

Hi-there is an A-B binary clock download on this site that I am trying to view with my logixpro simulator cd. Is this possible to do? I have a homework assignment to write a program for a binary clock, and don't know where to start. I imagine I need to use a combination of timers, counters, and maybe even comparisons-can anyone help me get started??

Greetings cornellpd ...

and welcome to the forum ...

I don't think that there's any way to "convert" from the .RSS format to something that your "logic pro" software will read ... but the .PDF printout of the download that you mentioned (attached below) might help get you started ...

good luck ...

Similar Topics

I received the program for a compactlogix plc in the form of a BAK file. How do I change the file extension from .BAK to .ACD so I can open it in...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys: PLC Klockner Moeller now Eaton. I need to updload (rockwell terminology) the program inside this plc. My customer wants to replace it...
Replies
Views
hi guys I was wondering if anyone knows of a video that shows you how tk convert ppv runtime to apa file for a back up , I was asked by a...
Replies
Views
Hi to all. We need to change a bad powerFlex 525 to a new one. How do you save the configuration to install in the new one? Thank you all for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having an issue where some of my HMI push Buttons and Indicators go in to error when I navigate to a new screen. I am using a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom