Electrical standars for France.

kiran

Hi,

I have to design and build an equipment with PLC/motors/heaters/pumps etc. to be used at France. Does anyone know where I could get the info. about required Electrical design and build standards for France?

Thanks.

Thanks for your reply. What is APAVE? I was thinking of sending the my design package to a consulting agency in Fance to check reccommend changes to confirm to required standard. And then build the equipment as per that.

APAVE http://www.apave.com/ (no connection with me) are a company who offer technical inspections and tests. For example, I've seen them inspect machines and check for conformity to EN60204 (a European standard for Safety of machinery - Electrical equipment).