Could anybody please recommend the software for design electrical enclosure..

Platootod

I met the problem when design the control cabinet
sometime does not match with the side of material
(the enclosure too small after installed the equipments )
Also, the standard to install plc inside the cabinet ...
Any book or webside that provide this information.
Or any good software that very usefull from your experience?
Thank you very much in advance.

PTT.JPG

You can use E-plan & WScad softwares for Both Panel design & wiring Drawing

E-plan software is realy wonderfull it automatically give the terminal details & Cable list

ePLAN, best on the market...

As rPraveenkum said: It automatically generates, terminal lists, cable lists, list of materials, PLC I/O lists,...

It is also possible to design the mountingplates of the electrical cabinets using a complete database that is integrated in ePLAN. The database is standard foreseen of several brand of electrical material and can be expanded to comply to your needs.

http://www.eplan.com.sg/http://www.eplan.com/

Last edited:
E-Plan

Thanks a lot for your answer
We have bought E-Plan compact 2 licences ,
It very nice for automatic wirring and some advantage in BOM.
However, we need some program that can make 2 D or 3D that better than Autocad.
More idea?

I don't know of many programs that allow 2-D drafting easier and better than AutoCAD. As far as 3D modeling goes, there are a bunch of software packages that cater to electrical-type applications. SolidWorks, Catia, etc.

$

2 D ,3 D software

Thanks a lot for all answers ,
Dear Rick .. I means any recommend difference from Autocad from your experience and you feel good.
Dear Money 4 ..Someone told me about Solidwork ..good for 3D too...may be we should try ..(Thanks you very much)
Best Wishes,

Last edited: