Printer selection for PLC DL-06

e_pramod

Hello I would like to print a some value On printer using automation direct PLC DL-06, Which printer i should select Sserial port or Parallel port printer.

Just like most PLC's the DL-06 has no parallel port. It does have a serial port capable of a very flexible 'PRINT' command. The resultant communication could be sent directly to a serial printer or through a serial-parallel convertor to a parallel printer. Obviously the serial printer means one less piece of hardware to deal with.

Similar Topics

Has anyone installed Hp laserjet pro 4203 to OMNI 3000 or 6000 via ethernet..Is there a specific Config? I have a problem..Please advise
Replies
Views
I'm a Manufacturing Engineer with limited PLC experience and I am doing some research for our Controls Department. Does anyone have experience...
Replies
Views
Hello ! I am trying to use an omron cj2m-cpu33 with a CP1W-CIF01 plug in serial connector to talk to a zebra ZT610 printer. I am getting the data...
Replies
Views
Shot in the dark here, but a customer has this Arca Linerplus Advanced 4.0 printer/applicator for pallet-tagging and we need to change the mode on...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I currently have an issue to establish connection between my PLC to Zebra Printer. On my side don't have the ASCII card Module to use...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom