PLC5/40 S:12 error code

Mrgumbo

I'm new here and this is my first post, so I'll make it a good one. I was wondering what would cause an error 200 with one PLC on Controlnet with 4 other processors. Thanks in advance.

Mr Gumbo,
Major Error Codes:
200* processor is unable to transmit the scheduled data that it has been configured to transmit
Rockwell Software Inc., 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000

Thanks for the reply. Could that code be caused by the RsNetworx not being optimized? How would I correct it?

Thanks

Fred

Similar Topics

We have two 1785-L40C15/F PLC connected in redundancy system.Now one PLC failed with an error code 239.From the manual it is control net keeper...
Replies
Views
I am using the following formula and I am getting error, Invalid Expression - too many closing parenthesis. when i copy the formula to notepad or...
Replies
Views
I am downloading a previously working program to this PLC and i get the following error mid download Download Failed! Create Section Failed: Ext...
Replies
Views
While I'm waiting for the IT dept to wake up and examine the FW logs... I have a MSG configured to read an N12 register from a PLC5 over a cell...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to go online with our PLC5 and the error that we get is: ERROR PCL_Link ExtStatus returned an error code of 11 DESCRIPTION...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom