Suggestions for DIN rail mount DPDT switch

danw

Lifetime Supporting Member
I need several DPDT switches to switch twisted pair, shielded RS485 comm cable between a PC (for setup) and the master (an HMI)

I want to bury the switches inside the panel. Any suggestions for a suitable switch? DIN rail mount?

Dan

I would use IDEC (IZUMI) standard 22.5mm switches for this and mount them in a Telemecanique DIN rail pushbutton holder catalogue number 15151. I use these things all the time - marvellous device.

Similar Topics

I'd like people's opinions on which manufacturer of hardware they prefer. We are an aerospace manufacturing facility that does little to no SCADA...
Replies
Views
I am setting up control for Hypochlorite dosing. The easy part is the dosing calculation for flow pacing but I would also like to setup trimming...
Replies
Views
I'm working on an application and have hit a bit of a snag. I need to find an industrial touchscreen display that can: - Tolerate down to -40C...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I am reaching out to this knowledgeable community with a peculiar problem I've been experiencing with a PLC 5/40E. This issue has...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have never used modbus communication in Codesys 2.3, any tips and tricks are much appreciated. The system is a Wago 750-881 that controls...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom