50ms Timers instead of 100ms

ABTech

Hi all I have attached a S7-200 program which is puzzeling me. When it runs on the PLC the two timers T41 and T50 behave as if they were 50ms timers and not 100ms timers. If someone could have a look and see if there is anything in the code that could cause the timers to do this I would be greatfull. The timers are located inside the Dump Control block and are symbolic named DUMP_TIMER and START_DUMPING_TIMER

Thanks in advance all

Jonny

Similar Topics

hello guys, i'm including in my project a "Busy-Status" so as to avoid conflicted motions. so i make an FB (with multi-instance option ON) that...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm quite new to Rockwell PLC and currently trying to implement the following if Sw1 then for i:=1 to 20 by 1 do xEnable := 1...
Replies
Views
I'm writing some alterations to an FPWin program and need to see the running value of timers so I can set them correctly. It's my first time with...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am using Winproladder software for programming FATEK FBs PLCs and in programming, we often use Timers for activation of the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have what is likely not a complex issue, but I am working in Automation Studio and want an accumulating/retentive timer when a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom