Lenze Global Drive Control (OSZ)

userxyz

Hi,

I have a problem with a Lenze drive. I more a Siemens educated person then Lenze when talking about drives.

I need to use the OSZ function (oscilloscope). So I tried to configure the Oscilloscope (see the attachment please). I want to trigger with input E2.

The OSZ status is always: 'Measurement Ended'

Hitting Stop and Start doesn't activate the OSZ. I can do a Data Read, so I do it, after that, problem remains, how comes that I can't start it ?

Hi Combo

Try [email protected]

or
Lenze b.v.b.a
Noorderlaan 133, bus 15
2030 ANTWERPEN
Phone +32 3 5426 200
Telefax +32 3 5413 754
Web: www.lenze.be

Lenze in th UK have always been very helpful, I am guessing/hoping that would apply for you with Lenze in Belgium.

Regards

Bryan

Yes indeed

They Helped indeed:
Gerry,
De Oscilloscoop werkt niet in deze drive omdat hij niet in de verwerkingslijst van de Drive zit.
Om dit te doen dien je in code 465 ergens een leeg plaatsje te vinden, daar waar "Empty"staat, en vervolgens deze code te wijzigen naar 13100
Heb je al een ander beeld van de P03 fout kunnen maken?
Groetjes
Peter
He is saying that I had to add the block OSZ in the FB's processing list (code 465) on an empty place