Talk to Me...remotely...

bluenoser337

I have a PLC 5/10 with only the DH+ port. I want to add a 9300-RADKIT modem. I have a spare slot where I could add a 1785-KE with a serial port. Has anyone connected a modem this way? Any links or info would be appreciated!! Thanks!

In short, yes. The RADIT and the 1785-KE are exactly how you'd get modem connectivity to a PLC-5/10.

Awesome Ken and jstolaruk. This is exactly what I wanted. I searched the knowledgebase before, but I guess it was like my luck with lottery tickets. Thanks a million!

Similar Topics

Good Morning , I have a multistate pushbutton that I don't want to depend on the operator to press before leaving a screen. Is there a way...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, who know why after start FactoryTalk activation manager V4.03, click "Get New Activations", it displays Is not I appreciate with any...
Replies
Views
I have a little bit of experience with Allen-Bradley. I have a Micrologix 1500 (RSLogix 500) and a PanelView Plus 7 (FactoryTalk View Studio ME)...
Replies
Views
I need to use a TreeView in my FactoryTalk SE project and i found it under "ActiveX Object" > "Microsoft TreeView Control 6.0 (SP4)". Everything...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends; I have a red Explanation Mark on Factory Talk Directory in Task Bar. Before Update the windows and installation of AutoCad it works...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom