SlC I/O on ControlNet

The answer is still the same: "NO", just read last two posts in the previous topic.

And no plans to do it as far as I know.

SLC I/O form controllogix can be done only via RIO

Thanks Contr_Conn. I did read through the posts, but just wanted to double check seeing how that thread is two years old. And now I can tell my boss that the price of the project just went up.:D

Thanks again,
Patrick

If I/O already in place, then you can use RIO at about the same price.

I can't get a hold of anyone at RA or my distrubutor
I guess you did not try to call techsupport - they are always there...

I did get techsupport, but alas corporate did not renew our service for some reason. Got a 90 trial, but the guy on the phone wasn't much help. As for the RIO...corporate says that is a no-no.(n) ControlNet or EtherNet are the only options for this project. Of course, what they don't know about won't hurt them!

Thanks,
Patrick