WinCC Flexible Recipe

CharlesM

I have a customer wanting to search for a part number (record name) for a recipe in WinCC Flex. I have a recipe screen setup with an advanced recipe object. This has a drop down box that list all the record names in order. I would like to add a search button so they can enter part or all of the number and pull up a list of all that are close to what was entered. I don't see any easy way to do this. I may be able to write a script that will do it but im not sure. Anyone have any ideas?

I found this old post while searching for something else. I did come up with a script to search recipes. I run a loop and read in all the names in the recipe. Then I search the names to find matches. Then I post the first 10 that match the search text.

If anyone would like to see it I can post some screen shots and some code.