Siemens Masterdrive CU2 and CUVC

mandla

Hi all

Most of our drives are Siemens masterdrives with rectifier and invereter with CUVC card. One of the invereters in other plant is using CU2 card. I would like to know if there are any precautions to be taken into consideration when upgrading from CU2 to CUVC card. Which parameters needs to be changed?

Thank you in advance

Similar Topics

I am working on a project to back up software for a number of machines for a client, and am having problems connecting to SIMOVERT MasterDrives...
Replies
Views
I have a siemens DC-AC masterdrive part #6se7016-1ta51-z that is coming up with an alarm A 129 at random, it will run for hours and then throw up...
Replies
Views
This is slightly OT but I hope some of our members who use Siemens AC variable frequency drives can help me out. I am trying to diagnose some...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using the Drive Monitor software Ver 5.4.0.1 (Free comes with drive). It is working Ok to upload download parameters but I am unable see...
Replies
Views
Dear Sirs, We are trying to use Siemens CFC Blocks to parameterize and monitor a simovert masterdrive motion control (check the attached file)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom