Controbloc T20 Controller

arocon

We are using CONTROBLOC T20 controller from Alsthom, France. It is used for circuit breaker automatic opening and closing purpose. When i have connected the programmer console with controller and try to download program it is giving message 'Bad controller response'. I am new of this PLC. Could anybody help me what to do for Bad controller response?

Similar Topics

Hi, Did anyone succeed to send an explicit message to a Devicenet node? The official UDFB RA_DNET_EXPLICIT is not compiling. According to...
Replies
Views
Hello! If someone can help me with the following problem. I can't change the phone number. Do I really need the interface (AL-232CAB - Programming...
Replies
Views
I have Woodward Controller EASYGEN-3500XT and Phoenixcontact make IO CAN-CUPLER part no: 2702230, Analog Input card: 2861412, Analog Output Card ...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a s7-1200 and I would like to read the tags present in this controller with my controllogix controller. The two controllers don't use...
Replies
Views
Everything was working fine, but suddenly CPU went into error mode, and the ERR and TER LEDs lit up. Now I can't download or connect with the PLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom