WinCC Flex 2005 - Device Mapping Error

manassas

hello,

I am having trouble with using WinCC Flex 2005. When I try to download my project into siemens TP177Micro I am getting " device mapping error."

And also I can not use simulation mode either.

Why am I getting this error message? any suggestion?

PS: I do OS-Update of TP177Micro. I am success with my friend computer to download a project but my computer.
WinCC Flex Version: 2005 + HF4 and build 01.01.00.04__102.01

Thanks in advance.

You mean there is no way to simulate the TP177Micro.

By the way, one of my friends told me to update WinCC Flex 2005 using this link http://support.automation.siemens.com/WW/view/en/23059737

still downloading due to slow connection
I'll let you know if it is gonna work or not.

thanks

JesperMP said:
I dont know why you get the error message.
But I know that the reason you cannot simulate the TP177Micro is because does not hve Win CE as OS but Linux.

manassas said:
You mean there is no way to simulate the TP177Micro.
Yes. When simulating the application you are actually using the PC runtime program. And this only accepts programs written for Windows CE or "regular" Windows.