RS View Studio ME- Tags and Multistate PB

Coachman

I may be missing something here and most likely ,I am. I would like to put a multistate on my display ,but I would like to put a Auto,Off and Hand, but I see that you can only have 1 tag attached
to this Pushbutton ,of course you have a tag for the indicator
coming back. As you know ,space is always limited. Would you have
any ideas.

Thanks In Advance,

I don't have the software in front of me at the moment, but doesn't it give you an option to write an expression? On the connection tab, you should be able to select Tag or Expression.

You should be able to build an expression to do what you need.

OG

Hello;

When you use a multistate display, only one tag is needed, an integer tag. Use the PLC logic to change the value of this tag as needed (such as Auto = 1, Hand =2, Off = 3), and assign different states (gfx images) to the multistate display.

Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

Fast on the trigger, n_lev!