Problem with storing to GE Fanuc series 90 micro

girevik

Hello,

I have a series 90 micro PLC, IC693UDR001NP1.

year ago i have upgraded firmware to 3.10 and then it worked with VersaPro 2.02 with no problems..

I did not touch it about a year...

Now I decided to try it with Cimplicity ME(according to ME's manual it should work with 90-micro with firmware 3.10), I was able to upload the program but could not store the same program back to the PLC, I get a error "program logic contains instruction(s) that are not supported by the connected CPU"

And I have tried to create new program with only one simple rung like ----||---()
and i still have the same error..

then i decided to try it in VersaPro.. and i get the exactly same error! I too can upload the program from PLC to PC but cant download from PC to PLC, although i can run/stop PLC...

I have tried LM90 and it works well, i can download/upload programs with no problem...

So i'm wondering what happened with my PLC and how to fix the trouble?

I hope someone can help me.

thanks