Free 2D CAD S/W from SolidEdge

This has already been brought up here but is worth repeating. There is full symbol handling capabilities in the free software along with being able to give objects relationships to each othere that are maintained (like perpendicular, tangent).

All that and you can do relationships between dimensions too. For instance you can say dimension V123=2*V33. Then if you change the first dimension, the geometry of both items changes.

I'm actually trying to come up with a library of hydraulic and pneumatic symbols in this package.

For free, it's a must have.

While we're on free software, here's a free image editing package that is pretty good. http://www.getpaint.net/

Thanks for the feedback. If I get a chance I'd like to check out too..

I would not have started this post if a search for "SOLIDEDGE" had returned a positive. I did a search again and it still does not show up except for here.