manually step through program

this is GREAT for learning - and for some debugging operations too - but just do NOT try it on an operating "production" system ... remember the processor is only looking at ONE rung at a time - so the machinery can do all sorts of unpleasant things ...

test_single.JPG

watch the red "cursor" as you click the button ... and with most systems, you can right-click and "toggle" the inputs off or on just before you "trigger" a particular rung into execution ...

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi Guys! I'm running in a system using a SLC 5/05 and with some customer specific program traditions. I have several sequences build the old...
Replies
Views
To quickly test a plc output which is wired to a relay do I dob a cable between the output and 24vdc+ source I.e something with 24vdc+ live such...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am trying to determine the input, output, and config assembly and entering it into a beckhoff plc, and couldn''t get proper active...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone‚ Fairly new to PLC prog I seek your advise concerning what is said in my thread title; I program using workbench components; I...
Replies
Views
We have a customer that requires a CISCO network switches by government regulation. We are using a IE-4000-8GT4G-E industrial network switch. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom