ProSave recipe backup

odonnea2

Hi,
I'm working on an Siemens integrated C7 CPU 633/P unit (S7 300 CPU with OP7) and have a question on what actually gets backed up/restored using the Prosave application with data type selected as: Complete backup (backup of firmware, configuration and recipe data).
Do the actual data records get backed up/restored or is it just the recipe structure. I have tried to find this from the various help files but have had no real luck. I understand that there is an option "Export_Data_records" which stores data in a .csv format. I just need to have a backup of the actual data records in case of unit failure, so i can restore the system to its current state.

If somebody could advise on the best option or point me to where this information may be held, i'd appreciate it.
Thanks in advance....