CCLinked E500 Inverter

ABTech

Hi all.

I hope someone can help me with this one. I have a Mitsubishi Q series plc which has a CCLink module on it. I have 2 remote input stations, 2 remote output stations and 4 FR-E500 inverters conected to the CCLink. I also have 2 E410 HMI and one E1101 HMI connected to the PLC Via Ethernet. The problem I have is that I want to be able to change the frequency of the inverters from the HMI. The run command for the first inverter is at Y180 but I am not sure how to go about writing to the inverter to change the frequency. If anyone has any experiance with this then I would be greatfull if you could let me know how to do it. Also the 4 inverters are all one after the other on the network so the next inverter is Y1A0 then Y1C0 and finaly Y1E0. I have tried reading the manual for the CCLink card for the inverter (FA-E5NC) but could not work out how to go about completeing the task. I have also attached the code for anyone to have a look at. Also if anyone is interested the code is for Two Mini Tobacco Silos which feed tobacco through two doffers and on to an infeed band. The infeed band runs into a bowl feeder which has a pipe attached to it that runs back to the maker. The maker gives a call signal to the PLC and this starts everything up. There are three makers being fed from our two silos and also from one exsisting silo. The E1101 controls what machine is fed from what silo. This in turn determins the orientation of 6 different rotolock valves so that the tobacco can be conveyed to the right maker pneumatically (travels at 18M/S with all bends at 1M radius. Pipe OD is 120mm with 2mm wall thickness made out of aluminium so that it doesnt degrade the tobacco)

Regards

Jonathan Davies

Jane

I am newbee to thread thing, so bear with me. I believe the inverter has different outputs available to connect to it, so you could use the next output (Y1A0 is RUN I assume, so Y1A1 could be Forward, Y1A2 Reverse, or Y1A1 High Speed & Y1A2 Low Speed) & you can input the parameters for these speeds thru the inverter. Then call up the different outputs (High or Low) thru you HMI.
I am not familiar with the HMI you referred to, but have used Mitsubishi 800 & 900 series GOT's (Graphic Operating Terminals) which have touch buttons.
Also I was unable to open the attachment...sorry. Hope this helps.