ML 1100 use ethernet port for programming?

pabeader

I notice that the documentation does not directly say if you can programm via the ethernet port on a ML 1100. So I am wondering, can I?

n_lev said:
And make sure you have RSLinx of version not lower than 2.50
Earlier version would show your ML110 as unrecognized device with yellow question mark. Fortunately it still allows you to download, but I didn't try online edits with that.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I have a micrologix 1100 which I was working with through the ethernet port. It was working fine untill I programmed it with program...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have any experience using the Twido PLC TWDLCAA24DRF with the TwidoPort 499TWD01100 Ethernet adaptor. We have recently installed 6...
Replies
Views
I am having diffuculty communicating with a ML 1100 via the ethernet port. I am able to link OK via the serial port. I have RSLogix 500 V 7.0...
Replies
Views
I'm retrofitting equipment, but I didn't want to change the electrical characteristics of the panel. In this equipment I have a dedicated...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an existing application that has a Powerflex 700 with a 20-COMM-E adapter controlled by a Micrologix 1100 via Ethernet. The setup...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom