Siemens 'SFB4: TON' in SCL

svoicum

I want to use 'SFB4: TON' because I want the code to be self contained, I don't have to assign a timer in the symbol list. I want to use the 'SFB4: TON' as a STAT within the functon block. In this way I can use the complete FB where ever I want with only calling the FB with the correct parameters assigned. But I don't know how to do it. Please help me.
THX in advance

Here's an example of SCL calling SFB4 using two instances. Note that the output from SFB4 is referenced using SFB4Instance1.Q and SFB4Instance2.Q

Code:
FUNCTION_BLOCK FB9
VAR
SFB4Instance1:SFB4;
SFB4Instance2:SFB4;
END_VAR
SFB4Instance1(IN := M0.0,PT:=t#1s); 
SFB4Instance2(IN := M0.1,PT:=t#1s); 
M0.2:=SFB4Instance1.Q;
M0.3:=SFB4Instance2.Q;
END_FUNCTION_BLOCK

This code has been tested in the simulator.