Device Net Flexi Trouble

Jorge Perez

I CLEAR UP THE MEMORY ON ONE FLEXI IO FROM MY DEVICENET, NOW ALL THE INPUTS AND OUTPUTS, ARE DEATH, AND THE LED IO IS OFF, WHAT CAN I DO ? PLEASE HELP ME

I CANT DOWNLOAD MY BACK UP CONFIGURATION ALSO

[email protected]

first i was running an aplication on the SLC, then i switch to offline mode and then upload and run.

in one of the flexi io, the information the outputs appears ok in the plc and in the led, but there i not voltaje at any output, then i went to deviceNet, i upload the information of the flexi io, clear the memory and then everyone of the inputs and even the inputs went to cero,

and in the IO main LED, its turned off, what can i do please please help me

Christoph said:
Try cycling power to PLC. Make sure to place back into RUN mode.

Definitely be sure it is in RUN mode, I spent day and half or so trying to figure out what was wrong once and had the PLC stopped.