i want to display the content of word 0 on the first positve edge
of m10.0 word 2 on the seond and so on

the way i naturlly do so is that i calculate the address and

then :

l mw[md 100]
t mw 200

how can i do so using pointers ?

thanks

What will you display before the first positive edge, what happens when you reach the end of the array, can you reset the index back to zero at any time ?

i want a display the first entry , if reached the end to display lat entry and yes i want to be able to reset

So, before the first edge, the display shows entry 0, after the first positive edge, the display shows entry 0, after the second positive edge, the display shows entry 1 etc.
(The array is 0 based
Array[0]
Array[1]
Array[2]....
)

i have tried this

OPN DB 1
LAR1 P#DBX 0.0
L W [AR1,P#0.0]
T MW 2

this pointed to the first word in the data block
when i wrote

OPN DB 1
LAR1 P#DBX 0.0
L W [AR1,P#2.0]
T MW 2

it pointed to the second word

now is there a way to increase this offset through the program?

Assume your array index is held in MD1000, then the following code could be used:

Code:
	  OPN   DB	 1
	  LAR1  P#DBX 0.0
	  L	 MD  1000
	  SLD   4
	  +AR1  
	  L	 W [AR1,P#0.0]
	  T	 MW	 2