Downloading to Siemens Coros OP15C

Kristoffer

Hi,

My client has a OP panel (OP15C) on a machine we have done some mechanical upgrade on. Unfortunately I managed to disconnect the backup battery, and I need to put the program back into the OP.

Luckily I have the source file (a *.O15 file). My question is:
Can I use ProTool/Pro CS to download the program, or can I use ProSave, or do I have to find some way to use that old ComText program?
I have the ProTool v6.0 SP3.

Thanks...

Hi Kristoffer.

".O15" sounds like it is a COMTEXT program.
There is a konverter to Protool "KONVERT", but I think that it does not convert everything 100%. I have not used it.

I wouldnt be surprised if it doesnt work in XP. Up to NT is mentioned in the supported OS'es. You can try to start an MSDOS prompt in compatibility mode.
Also, it only converts the texts, not tags or screens or keys.