simotion d425 scan time problem

dardary

hi
i have simotion d425 with smart module line and singel motor module and duble motor module and 3 1fk7 motor
all siemens.
ok
i have problom with scan time of dp profibus clock and d425 clock
some one have any idea what the parmeter for this?

DP1 and integrated profibus

DP1 and the integrated profibus have to have the same setup; so DP1 needs to be setup as 12MB with Constant Bus Cycle Time Activated and a constant DP Cycle time of 1ms. The DP2/MPI port can be setup however you need it. Do not attach an HMI to the DP1 port it will not be happy.

Similar Topics

Hi, Has anyone connected a D425 drive to Kepware before? I've read you need to enable an OPC through scout. We have tried this, but cannot get...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm trying to bring info from a D425 into TOP Server (same as KepServer). All of the tags inside of the D425 are named variables...
Replies
Views
Help me to read an analog value from Cpu 315 for simtion controller to control the speed of one of the servo motor over MPI. If it is not possible...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I'm currently working with SIMOTION D410-2 with a CF Card labeled with SIMOTION D410-2 V5.3 SP1 HF9 + SINAMICS V5.2 HF6 From...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a program that is mainly coded with Italian comments. I want to find a way to export all the comments and then run them through google...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom