Omron SP10 cable

RobertJ

I have an Omron SP10 that I need to program. I do not have, nor have I been able to find the cable (SP10-CFI01) to connect to my PRO27 programming console. The SP10 uses an 8 pin din connector.

Does anyone out there have the hardware to connect to this ancient little thing and upload my program. I will happily pay for your service.

SP10 does not work with the PRO27. It had its own programming console, SP10-PRO01, cable number was SP10-CN221. Console would support a memory card for storage HMC-ES141.

SP series was discontinued several years ago.

You might try ebay.

Good Luck, hope this information will help.

See my response to your other thread. It is a computer and software solution that will work, but not the cable for the programmer you requested.
Also check your PM inbox.

i have an extra omron sp10 cable plus the software complete with manual. Note the software is running on MS-DOS,Win95/98 only. I haven't try it on Win XP.
If you are interested you may contact me.
email: [email protected]