RSLogix 500

ELarsen

Greetings to all,
I would appreciate your insight into what I had happen to me. I have ver 6.20 which I use in socket 1, ethernet is used in socket 2. I recently removed the ethernet card for internet acces, without closing the window(it was minimized) and went on the plant floor to TS a machine with a SLC500. I tried to go online but was denied and got a timeout fault due to "path/node not found". Nothing had been changed with the software or the hardware. I connected to a PLC5 to test the PCMK card and had no problem going online. I then realized that my internet access window was minimized, so I closed it out(I was not connected) and was able to go online with my SLC500. I am just curious as to why and if that makes any sense at all. Thanks in advance for you input.

Ed

Not so much.

You're going to have to explain this in more detail.

I can't figure out what you mean by "socket 1" and "socket 2", nor do I know which program's window you're talking about in either section of your post.

Could you try re-writing your question ?