Andover controls from school

Little John

Hello,
I don't want to offend anyone. I was sent to this site from another.

I am trying to help a local school dist. recoup some of there money. They have some Andover Controls infinity - 1-cmx240 and a 4-8 cmx220 (version 2.16) with modems that they are looking to get rid off.

I don't know what they are worth (? # 1)-
or where to go to try and sell them. (? # 2)

Does anyone know of where or who could help me with this.

John

Maybe

I have forwarded this info to someone who might be interested.
You need to find out from the local Andover rep what it would be worth new.

continued

Thanks for passin it on.

The problem is that it is not the current units - contunum is what they are saying. When you ask for a current price, the 220 are not made any more so it is hard to guess.

John