Recipe Manager InTouch 9

gorillaz_sg

Hi

Pls somebody help me with the Recipe Manager in InTouch 9.0.

I cann save the memory tag value to the .csv file. Any body got idea about it??? I run the program with ABTCP and i save the recipe with the RecipeSave function to a file. But when i open the file with Recipe Manager, nothing is inside.

Thanks in advance.

Use an integer tag and set it to receive the result of the recipesave(), recipeload(), etc. functions and it will return a negative number when not successful. Look in the Recipe Manager User Guide under Troubleshooting to see what the error code mean.

Hi

Once you load the recipe and save it, all the value will pass to the concerning tags I assume that it is in runtime mode.
If you are using recipeSave() function remember Recipe Manager file must be closed. Try it.

GAJANAN