Recipe in op 7

ggchavhan

Hi,

OP7 is new hardware for me, learning myself. Can anybody tell me how to configure recipe and transfer it to op7 to plc.
I tried by using datamailbox and interface area, but TRANSFER LOCK message is comming. Secondly I want to know exact role of datamailbox and interface area for recipe

Thanks Gajanan

First of all make use of 'standard project' for OP7. There you will find standard screens like Z_record. In this screen you can edit/transfert/copy records.

a)You have to make the interface area and datamailbox.

b) If you are using DB's, you will have to make these DB's in the cpu.The same for the storage-place for the active datarecord in the cpu. If you use MW, no problem because they already exist, if you use DB's, you'll need to create them.

c)In the plc-program you'll need to 'open' the data-mailbox again after a datarecord is transfert. This is 3 lines of code using bits from the interface-area. I'll look if I can find this info somewhere...but for now sorry.

d) Next you will have to go to the object 'recipes' and make your recipe. One input/output-field per entry.

e)You also can use a softkey-funtcion from 'records'. I think it is named 'record OP->PLC' (and record PLC->OP). With this function you can select 1 datarecord of a certain recipe. I think this is perfect for your application.

d) Compîle&download.

e) make the datarecords on the OP-7 with Z_RECORDS and the 'edit'-function.

Code to 'open' your data-mailbox:

A interface_area_bit3.3
S interface_area_bit3.2
R interface_area_bit3.0

I only did 'recipes' with OP7 one time...but this should work.